In this stressful world, the work load is at its peak for anyone and it can be ensured that the brain does not knuckle under the pressure with the help of smart drugs or Nootropics. The emergence of smart drugs in the drug market has revolutionized the thinking and the brain thinking capacity along with enhanced performances in the workplace and the academic circles. One such nootropic is Modafinil. Modafinil is also known as the “King of all Smart Drugs”. Let us see why.
Modafinil is a smart drug compound that has the application of performing and making things better on a neural scale. It was first marketed in 1998 following the FDA approval in 1998. This goes on to say that Modafinil is the oldest smart drug produced. This smart drug compound is the basis of many smart drugs like Provigil, Modvigil and Modalert that have found their way into many households using smart drugs.
Modafinil is a Eugeroic drug that has wakefulness promoting properties. It is a cognitive enhancer as well. Modafinil acts by influencing the Dopamine levels in the body and makes it possible for the person to wake up and be active all day. With other chemicals like Histamine, Norepinephrine and Serotonin also increased, the drug brings us to a state of euphoria or being ‘high’ that helps us perform and utilize our time wisely.
· Modafinil is mainly useful for waking up purposes. The increased levels of Dopamine allow the user to wake up and have a focused outlook towards his/her day. Usually a pill in the morning does the trick.
· It also enhances our cognitive and executive brain functions such as memory, focus, etc.
· It is also particularly helpful for people having Shift Work Disorder.
· Modafinil being a smart drug, also treats Narcolepsy, sleep apnea and other such related sleeping disorders.
· It also has the advantage of treating fatigue and depression.
· Upset stomach
· Nervousness, anxiety
· Muscular pain, etc.
· In some rare cases, allergic reactions emerge.
In case of such side effects, medical guidance should immediately be taken.
· Always inform your doctor about any allergies or medications you might be taking
· Never overdose the pill. Always take the prescribed amount.
· Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take this pill.
· Cardiac, renal and hepatic patients are advised not to take this pill.
· Never consume alcohol with Modafinil.
· Never take the med if you are under 18 years of age.
· Never take any other smart drug with Modafinil.
Where can one buy Modafinil online?
There are numerous online med stores available in the digital world today. Online Pharmacy Pills is one of them where one can buy Modafinil online. There are many customer friendly benefits that cater to the masses;
· Cash on delivery
· Free shipping
· Overnight delivery
· Refill reminder
· Affordable rates
· No need of prescription